.mm

Jun 20, 06 1:48 pm  · 
 · 
silverlake

it looks like a stealth wreck

Jun 20, 06 2:39 pm  · 
 · 
A Center for Ants?
It's a coating of fibers, held together by a resin, and then glued to a structure.

so you get columns that look like kalwall. perfect.

Jun 21, 06 2:38 pm  · 
 · 

"i wanna get that renderilding and live in harmony."

Jun 21, 06 2:46 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Hi

Petrochemic have limits it's no good for space crafts only 3D-H is that.
Hawkings ,the famous scientist say what is important in architecture these day's --- you can calculate for how many humans there are, the amount of recources and the bad weather, then only space offer the expantion the oppotunities, --- and architecture shuld provide that lame Romans, ---

I can make them Stealth ,a third the cost four times stronger, without epoxies.

http://home20.inet.tele.dk/h-3d/fig5.jpg

Jun 21, 06 3:30 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Beside with 3D-H you can make a space shuttle that act as a flying cooling element avoid all the trouble and get it four times as strong way cheaper and looking nice , acturly Titanium is a splendid material and can be digital micro welded just like 3D-H frames in steel for a house can be welded --- but still Epoxies are thought to be able to provide in those industries that shuld progress our suvival , the technikes involved still refere 1950's handicrafts petrochemic epoxy, this time woven with much and hyber expensive care , but othervise stay building plane fuselages as how they builded row boats, out of timber ,with ribs and stringers --- ofcaurse you build with materials that touch. Silli Romans . Think about it, have these epoxies ever been anything but trouble, promises never realy fulfilled ?

And now think about it, how rare or expensive it could end.

---- Then building houses with it must for real be Silli esp. compared develobing real solutions ; invest in rare expensive materials and skills producing a hell of fire not even fit for space except once or twice at enourmous costs for things difficult to mass produce -- , when will that return a profit ?

Jun 21, 06 3:56 pm  · 
 · 
MMatt

"Petrochemic have limits it's no good for space crafts only 3D-H is that. "

Fannnnntastic.

.mm

Jun 21, 06 4:41 pm  · 
 · 
broccolijet

vindpust -- the way your comments vacillate between sentient thought and complete nonsense is absolutely mesmerizing...

Jun 21, 06 5:43 pm  · 
 · 
silverlake

Hi

Per Corell?

Jun 21, 06 7:05 pm  · 
 · 

WTF? Per Corell is back.

Jun 21, 06 7:06 pm  · 
 · 
trace™

ah, once again Per has put a smile on my face

Jun 21, 06 7:48 pm  · 
 · 
bRink

is that the real per? or an imposter?

Jun 21, 06 9:56 pm  · 
 · 
upside

per in chinese

在用3d-h 旁邊您能做的航天飛機因為飛行koelelement 已經避免問題和它慶祝時間這方式強更加便宜並且方式得到那神色在行動相當, acturly 是鈦雄偉材料並且罐頭數字式微是哪些只被定購當框架3d-h 在鋼裡為房子可能被定□--- 僅環氧仍然被承擔可能規定在那些產業shuld 進展我們suvival, technikes refere petrochemic 環氧介入的幾年50ambachten, 這時候它被編織以和hyber othervise 昂貴的關心, 僅逗留機體建築飛行譬如怎樣他們歸檔小船, 從木頭, 與ribben 並且成員builded --- 我們suvival, technikes 仍然被介入的refere 50 年代工藝品petrochemic 環氧、這時候揮動以和hyber 昂貴的關心, 但othervise 逗留爆沸事飛機機體變成灰燼怎麼他們builded 列小船, 或木材, 與肋骨和縱梁--- 您閂上以材料接觸的ofcaurse 。Silli Romen 。有關, 這些環氧曾經認為問題不管, 從未realy 被履行的諾言?

and back to per.

In uses the aerospace craft which nearby 3d-h your can do because flew koelelement already to avoid the question and it strongly celebrates time this way to be cheaper and the way to obtain that look in the motion quite, which was acturly the titanium grand material and the canned food numeral declines is only ordered when frame 3d-h is possibly decided in the steel for the house

□--- only the epoxy still to undertake possibly to stipulate progressed our suvival in these industrial shuld, technikes refere petrochemic epoxy involvement several year 50ambachten, this time it is woven by with hyber the othervise expensive care, how only stopped over organism construction flight for example they to file away the boat, from wood, With ribben and member builded --- our suvival, technikes still refere which involved the 50's handicrafts petrochemic epoxy, this time wielded by with the hyber expensive care, how but did othervise stop over the bump matter basic airframe to turn an ashes their builded row boat, or the lumber, bolted with the rib and carline

--- you by material contact ofcaurse. Silli Romen. Related, these epoxy once revealed the question no matter, realy is never fulfilled promise?

Jun 21, 06 10:27 pm  · 
 · 
upside

now the big question. where did babelfish get the phrase:

"the canned food numeral declines is only ordered when frame 3d-h is possibly decided in the steel for the house'?

does 3d-h reduce the need for canned food? perhaps its properties are greater than even per can imagine.

Jun 21, 06 10:32 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

my dad has a shovel

Jun 22, 06 12:16 am  · 
 · 
Nevermore

I didnt understand the Roman connection

Jun 22, 06 1:48 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Hi

I think we shuld discuss the canned fish item in another tread

" Ehsani says the coating probably wouldn't have done much if it had been in place during the attacks two years
ago. That's because it's not designed to protect buildings from fire. But that's another project scientists are
working on."

Now that make sense -- here is a material that with huge expenses would do the job, only problem beside the fabric have to be woven on spot is that it burn easy --- but there are scientists working on that.
Now the intire space program is based on epoxies as they offer the strength but everyone know it don't like heat very much .

If you take a piece of Titanium 5 inch by one inch and heat one end so it get red hot, you can still hold it with your fingers ,that's how bad Titanium lead head ---- compared the low weight and huge strength of Titanium, why is epoxy still past 30 or more years, thought to be the wonder material Gee, they can't even find out how to use "it's strength" for highrise buildings. Realy it seem both the Dreamliner and the Shuttle are both in the same dead end for some of the same resons --- even highrise are supposed to profit from this tourch technology , ever seen a epoxy item burn ?

Jun 22, 06 8:50 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Beside the tread was about ;

"Military Stealth technology in architecture"

Wonder where the stealth thing come into the discussion --- realy 3D-H DO provide visual stealth , just challance me and you will see.

Just to eliminate all doubt, Yes V. Is P.C. ---- you see I can not post under my real name even I prefere that, ask the moderator why, please -----

Best regards
Per Corell

Jun 22, 06 8:58 am  · 
 · 
3dGraffiti

there goes the neighborhood...

Jun 22, 06 9:38 am  · 
 · 
Nevermore

vinpust per corell , I understood what you'r saying..epoxies are a cheaper alternative than stealth coating for fireproofing buildings

BUT
please

please

please

tell me whats the connection of stealth technology and the ancient roman empire.

(Im dying to know )

Jun 22, 06 10:48 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

You build with stones ,and morter. Everything you can dig from the ground ,chalk and ashes --- when talking about architecture it is arches and academics ,it is still about areana's and Hero's ,speaking in public you still carry a mask ---

Jun 22, 06 11:05 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Beside --- look at how things acturly develobed, try emagine how a plane fuselage are made as how they first placed frames and then a skin ;

The "organic " one here ;

Now look at this fairly modern plane fuselage ;

Then tell me how much "develobment" you think gone into even the most modern planes compared the tradisional row-boat design of the first aeroplanes Romans.

Jun 22, 06 11:19 am  · 
 · 
Nevermore

vindpust...

you have nice points..you make very interesting analogies
( sometimes )
1) there's a lot more to architecture than " You build with stones ,and morter. Everything you can dig from the ground ,chalk and ashes --- when talking about architecture it is arches and academics ,it is still about areana's and Hero's ,speaking in public

many civilisations used ground chalk mortar ashes before the romans.

2) Just because we use ids on this forum , doesnt mean we copy the romans..the romans didnt wear masks ..they wore helmets

Jun 22, 06 11:45 am  · 
 · 
Nevermore

also the canoes were made by tribes much before the romans
( eskimos, american indians etc )

Jun 22, 06 11:54 am  · 
 · 
Nevermore

Vindpust finally..

I agree with you that modern technology that we think we've discovered today ..was already discovered and used in the past.

but that was for a few examples..not for the entire spectrum of modern architecture. :)

Jun 22, 06 11:56 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Thanks --- now to stay on topic I promise I will look for some interiours of a modern small aeroplane , just to show the simularity between tradisional wooden row-boat design and how little it seem today's aeroplane factories acturly develobed the good old rib and stringer concept --- talking about dead-ends you will be surprised as realy it is wierd that thin alu sheets rivited together with rib rings as in old row-boats is still a modern design concept. ----------- then staying on topic how much better will it get, replacing the Alu7 with flamable epoxies.

Jun 22, 06 12:00 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Na realise that it will be better, stronger, digital real digital, digital manufactored same cost for one-off as one design items , the new jobs, to acturly use digital options in the whole process and the express craftsmanship this evolve, --- realy there are an exchouse not going to space ,they simply refined and refined the row-boat design that was envolved in the first flying mashines ; look at a modern aeroplane fuselage single ribs shivering an cylinder of Alu sheet surface thinking.

Realy shuldn't a craft's fuselage be more than a set of not interconnected rings, plus what happen to act as stringers ? Realy a 3D-H thick net of interconnected frames forming a honeycomb shell is better, to gain on weight just emagine all interiour bulkheads and floors prepared with sections ,sections made with a bit brain, meaning 3D-H rather than a much weaker single rib and stringer construction --- gee that will make space stations if there are just sheet materials and single function robots , then what shuld the size of these matter ?

Jun 22, 06 12:41 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

"many civilisations used ground chalk mortar ashes before the romans."

Exactly --- now how do you place a 200 Tonn exact level Stone Block on a Barge near the coast without the barge sinking down 5 meter to end on the bottom never to be moved again, while the mud make it impossible and nature laws don't work that way.

The Pyramides are they 40000 years old and prepared by Grafiti to lure you to belive, that the place they "chisseled" the blocks realy exist and is not a con made in sceen to "show" that this is where they got the stones ?

Realy isn't it a bit more sense to belive the pyramides are made from cast liquid stones concrete gee they emtied the recources or chemical they wouldn't have lasted so ofcaurse you can't find it, the cement for the pyramides. Gee the sand around are same color no, they made it from buckets of concrete --- You Romans got it all wrong from the start ; Houses must be plesant, you must respect skills and wisdom, we can do it better than you, you want the best then Romans why is it you don't want to make a mountain of money and have a hive of new jobs, you realy want to fly around in middle age design flying fish cans ? Do you realy belive it make them safer or cheaper making them so they realy can flame ?

Jun 22, 06 12:56 pm  · 
 · 
Nevermore

No

Jun 22, 06 2:07 pm  · 
 · 
Nevermore

vindpust ,
you should see this movie "Alien Vs predator"...

It explores a theory that the first architecture was taught to humans by a master warrior alien race .

You'll like it. im sure

Jun 22, 06 2:13 pm  · 
 · 
Nevermore

and one of the aliens wears a mask too !

Jun 22, 06 2:16 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: