Archinect
anchor

Marry an Architect and it might just “drive” you to…

Bula

....sheeeesh...what's up with some people?

Jun 17, 06 3:12 am
mad+dash

That sucks for everyone involved.

I don't see how he can be charged for "assisting" in his wife's suicide and endangering his children.

How can someone take precautions in a situation like that? He would have more or less, never have left her side or kept her unattended.

I think this is total bull, though I have grown to realize the real story is hardly ever told.

Jun 17, 06 12:11 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

well what the heck was he supposed to do? stand in front of it and get himself killed as well? Then the children would have no one. Sounds like they just want somebody to blame. They always do.....

Jun 17, 06 4:58 pm  · 
 · 
maya mcdifference

the real question is... what is the life of a woman who marries an architect? is it that bad?

what happens in the opposite situation - a non-architect man who marries a female architect? perhaps he ends up killing her instead of the other way around. "bitch never cooked me dinner..."

Jun 17, 06 5:19 pm  · 
 · 
dedubs

it's sad that all the articles focus on the man being charged and not the fact that a suicidal woman tried to take her two children with her. why does the life of the husband have to be ruined even further?

"well, you just lost your wife and almost your kids.. who are now living with your parents.. so we're going to make it look like you assisted her and make your life basically a living hell. have a nice day."

Jun 17, 06 7:04 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: