Archinect
anchor

Stupid Cute

Hasselhoff

Today I saw a cat, asleep on its back on a little mattress, with a pillow, and a blanket pulled up to its...neck(?) , then its paws were over the blanket and it was holding a little stuffed cat.

Jun 16, 06 11:30 am
AP

i don't believe you. a real cat, or an advert?

Jun 16, 06 11:53 am  · 
 · 
PetePeterson

and you didn't have a camera on you?

Jun 16, 06 11:56 am  · 
 · 
AP

the little stuffed cat part is what makes it too much for me...
otherwise...sure.

ya, no picture!?

Jun 16, 06 12:00 pm  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

I KNOW! I'm so pissed. I didn't have my camera with me! I went walking right after work and I'm just not in the habit of carrying it with me to work. The morning subway sucks so bad that I try to carry as little as possible. I might try to find that cat again because it was just awesome. It was a real, live cat. This guy touched its ear and it twitched. Everyone was stopping and starring. I think it may have been a homeless guy money making trick. Remember, I'm in Japan, the land of wack stuff.

Jun 16, 06 7:54 pm  · 
 · 
the silent observer

Definitely...get a picture...then submit it to one of those crazy "we love animals" websites...

Jun 17, 06 10:41 am  · 
 · 
c.k.
Jun 17, 06 11:31 am  · 
 · 
Becker

my cat sleeps with my dog. luckily they haven't gone any further in their relationship than that.

Jun 17, 06 10:33 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

I know you like the red pandas, Hasselhoff, so here ya go, enjoy.

Jun 18, 06 12:17 am  · 
 · 
Smokety Mc Smoke Smoke

I don't like the way the Red Panda looks at you. Look at those claws!!!! It looks like a Quillboar from World of Warcraft.

Jun 18, 06 5:15 pm  · 
 · 
some person

No joke, I saw this in the store today:

Kittens for Dummies

Jun 18, 06 7:18 pm  · 
 · 
A Center for Ants?

THIS is stupid cute:

Jun 19, 06 12:44 am  · 
 · 
A Center for Ants?

(i'm just more of a dog kind of guy...)

Jun 19, 06 12:45 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: