Archinect
anchor

foam follows form

the cellardoor whore

mmm. spend your available time watching movies and sitcoms, looking at fictional lives that seem realer and truer than yours. they found love, their story worked out you do not care that their is a producer or a director. catatonic you, blink blink blink devouring joylessly.

at work, you design and design. you churn out the work and it doesn't really matter that it is interesting or that you have or have not good ideas. self esteem is beyond. no, its masturbating after the guilt died. no thrill, just the mind devouring blink blink blink. you know it all and you know what people are saying when they're saying other things. the power thing, our apes want uniqueness. but sweetness, submissive passive like the good little child of god and you want muder. hospitals and houses, make everything work out well and pull yourself together. you sense crumbling. its the weekend, you have hope and on sunday you wish you had killed yourself. when can you start hating honestly, loudly.

Jun 13, 06 4:55 pm
cf

The light is green, walk across the street, buddy.

Jun 13, 06 5:11 pm  · 
 · 
lletdownl

do you write lyrics?

bird guhrls can fly

Jun 13, 06 5:20 pm  · 
 · 
the cellardoor whore

i do not
sometimes i think its a bit obvious and themed. my mommy told me all god's girls are his princesses and they fly off to heaven sort of thing. look at me giantess nimbling into thumbelina. now..'man is the baby'. clammy, unresolved, partitioned, patronizing and caring. whichever comes first. its a corridor of a song. bird guhrl seems like the finale to other songs like frankenstein and 'cripple and the starfish'

Jun 13, 06 6:04 pm  · 
 · 

Look! There are clouds in my coffee, and I don't even drink coffee!

Guess what happens when you and your architecture are no longer subject to consequences.

Make that Freiin Franzciska Herren von Frankensdorf.

Otto Became King of Bavaria 120 years ago today!

I don't care that you don't care because I don't care that you don't care.

And please change all the colors once it's all yours. Like I care.

Jun 13, 06 7:15 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

foam does follow form ..

and at only $1.08 per foot

Jun 13, 06 7:23 pm  · 
 · 
silverlake

^timeless

Jun 13, 06 7:25 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Brilliant, givemeastamp.

You know Steven and I are planning to have our students do some form casting with jello, maybe we should try some foam too. Hmmmmm....

Jun 13, 06 10:06 pm  · 
 · 

coincidentally, i packed the spray foam can this evening.

Jun 13, 06 10:55 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

I just helped Brian mix rubber for a sculpture mold (for the cardinals) he's making - intense stuff: only 30 minutes of working time, incredibly precise 1:10 ratio, hooked to a compressor to cure in a pressure pot. It's science, no wait it's art!

Jun 13, 06 10:59 pm  · 
 · 

kool, lb.

the new structures prof at me old uni does something with sandboxes, i am told. kids have to make a volume/wall stand up to the lateral forces (ie, the sand in the sandbox) through shape or mass...an especially good lesson for architects who don't like math.

Jun 14, 06 2:38 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: