Archinect
anchor

ROMA

mfrech

also, if you're down by EUR anyway, check out the enormous model of ancient Rome...i don't remember which building it's in, i think it's by the palazzo dei congressi and via dell'architettura...

maybe someone on here knows, but it's a sight to behold for anyone who's ever made a site model.

Jun 7, 06 12:32 pm  · 
 · 
honorthebrick

Javier, Mi hermano. How is everything?

To add to the list of places to grab a bite. Corsi Cafe, right down the street from Remo's (the pizza place Javier mentioned above) is a great place for lunch. I believe it is in Via Il Gesu or Via Gesu. Well the food is amazing and the menu is written on a small chalkboard that the server will either point to or bring to you and try to explain in her best english.

I was also there in 02 and lived close to the Colosseum. On Via Cavour, before reaching Via Dei Serpenti is another local hangout called La Base. Their menu included everything from pasta and pizza to burgers (italian style).

And the last place that I will suggest, and one of the last places I visited is a restaurant called Il Brillo Parlante. If headed towards Piazza del Popolo on Via del Corso, you make a left on the block before reaching the piazza. Upstairs is a small but well stocked wine bar. Downstairs is the restaurant.

Enjoy your time there.

Ohh and Picasso, call me sometime. I am in Philly all summer.

Jun 7, 06 1:05 pm  · 
 · 
parallel38

That image reminded me of something....
Bring an arsenal of umbrellas with you

Rome
9:02am Heavy Rain Thunder
9:38am Sunny Bright Skies
10:04am Heavy Rain Thunder

As soon as it pours, recent immigrants come out of the woodwork selling crappy umbrellas...

Jun 7, 06 8:42 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: