Archinect
anchor

Nextel+

what you need is a bling ring, orhan. all the cool kids have 'em.

Jun 2, 06 7:29 am  · 
 · 
Jun 2, 06 7:29 am  · 
 · 
snooker

I recall going to a number of AIA funcitons years ago and there was this one particular Architect who was always paged at the meeting. Come to find out from a friend, he would have his secretary page him on purpose, just so people in the room would hear his name. This was long before cell phones. Wondering if he still uses the same trick.

Jun 3, 06 3:52 pm  · 
 · 

i went best buys and didn't like their selections for free phones from various carriers.
i notice there is much better deals going on in the internet like wirefly, tigerdirect etc... what do you guys recommend? those deals in internet are ok? because carriers themselves aren't offering much and best buys, radio shack don't have much on the display. i saw this one in person which wasn't too bad but antenna thing was a little too long and i thought it would get caught when i try to pull out from my front pocket where carry my phone.
anyway, is it okay to get a phone from internet cellular company?
while at it, and sorry for my stupid ass questions but, can anybody direct me towards a bug free and fee free photo editing software? something like free photoshop? i searched and saw some but i'd like to follow more knowledgable friend's recommendation.

Jun 4, 06 1:26 pm  · 
 · 
c.k.

google's picassa maybe?

Jun 4, 06 2:03 pm  · 
 · 

thanks ckl. that seems to be working pretty good for most jobs. specialy i can upload pics easly to my 'blog', i am trying to learn.

Jun 4, 06 2:39 pm  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

orhan, i think its alright to get them online deals. Amazon has some good deals too......i haven't heard of anyone get ripped off...yet

you dont want a camera in your phone? I never used one till late, but it makes a big difference if you are on site and want to send a quick pic to someone, say in the office or to the client....

Jun 4, 06 3:27 pm  · 
 · 

thanks guys. i just put an order for a t-mobile plan with a free nokia 6103 as pictured below at wirefly

it does have a camera.

Jun 4, 06 4:31 pm  · 
 · 

thanks guys. i just put an order for a t-mobile plan with a free nokia 6103 as pictured below at wirefly

it does have a camera.

Jun 4, 06 4:33 pm  · 
 · 
invasion of cell phones

. some day, life will be a cell phone.

Jun 6, 06 4:33 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: