Archinect
anchor

Roomates in Rotterdam?

dyske

Hi everyone,

we are two canadian students (in Paris) looking to share an apartment in Rotterdam. We will be there from mid-june until the end of december. So if anyone is looking for roomates... please let me know!

May 26, 06 12:40 pm
dyske

anyone?

May 27, 06 5:57 am  · 
 · 
rutger

There are some links in a earlier topic here. Delft is also a possibility, it's only 10 minutes from R'dam by train, it might be easier to find a room here for six months.

May 27, 06 7:17 am  · 
 · 
dyske

thanks

Are you in delft right now?

May 27, 06 10:21 am  · 
 · 
rutger

Yes I am.

May 27, 06 10:45 am  · 
 · 
dezku

(I assume you're coming to do an internship at OMA - saw your announcement in the office kitchen). Just call Vliegenhart (+31653551625), he will sort you out in a day or two.

Delft is too far / difficult to reach at the hours you will be leaving the office. Good luck!

May 27, 06 12:09 pm  · 
 · 
dyske

yes it is our ad you saw, thanks for the tip... I have already called him, he told me to call back once I was there, but i was still trying other options just in case.

Are you there as an intern? Did you get a room from him?

May 27, 06 1:10 pm  · 
 · 
dezku

yes and yes to answer both of your questions.

propably 90% of the "international architectural community" in rdam is living in his appartments.

remember: you have to push him quite a bit to show the better stuff.

May 27, 06 1:55 pm  · 
 · 
dyske

thanks for your help

see you there!

May 27, 06 3:44 pm  · 
 · 
taboho

bump... in same situation as dyske... can someone give me leads to housing in rotterdam???

Aug 22, 06 12:28 pm  · 
 · 
taboho

bump again

Aug 23, 06 12:58 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: