Archinect
anchor

Eno/Byrne's My Life in The Bush of Ghosts

Smokety Mc Smoke Smoke

Ok, so check this out. Nonesuch Records has reissued Brian Eno's and David Byrne's 1979/1980 album, My Life in The Bush of Ghosts ... in any event, the website gives you the opportunity to download the original, seprate audio tracks for two of the songs for your very own purposes. If you navigate through the site, you'll notice that several folks have uploaded their own remixes of some Eno/Byrne songs.

Download away ... and make some remixes

May 25, 06 7:21 pm
vado retro

been there done that been there don't wanna go back. oh sorry wrong eno collaboration.

May 25, 06 7:30 pm  · 
 · 
Smokety Mc Smoke Smoke

Are you talking about the Brian Eno/Pat Boone collaboration? Yeah, that really sucked.

May 25, 06 7:36 pm  · 
 · 
silverlake

where can i download the byrne/simpson collaboration?

May 25, 06 7:37 pm  · 
 · 
Mason White

Byrne's liner notes on the CD are worth the price of the original alone, but dont let that stop you from downloadin' + mixin'

May 25, 06 7:39 pm  · 
 · 
Smokety Mc Smoke Smoke

Apparently, Leonard Nimoy has collaborated with his Star Trek alter ego ...

May 25, 06 7:47 pm  · 
 · 
silverlake

and the captain...

May 25, 06 8:01 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

highly illogical...

May 25, 06 8:02 pm  · 
 · 
henrik

Really interesting interview/article about Eno here:

http://www.furious.com/Perfect/bangseno.html

Not for ADD'ers or the temporally challenged, but worth the effort if you're interested in the character behind the music.

May 25, 06 8:54 pm  · 
 · 
pamplemousse

This is funny that you posted this because I just burned the CD for the archinect CD swap and put 'Regiment' on it. I work in a radio station so I had access to the CD beforehand.

May 27, 06 1:28 am  · 
 · 
e

good one. i have the lp.

May 27, 06 1:46 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: