Archinect
anchor

interior desing: resource

jlxarchitect

I don't have formal trainning in interior design. I wonder where is the good area to learn from? Website, book or firm?

May 24, 06 1:27 pm
mdler

dictionary or spell check

May 24, 06 3:53 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

dictionary or spell check

May 24, 06 3:54 pm  · 
 · 
jlxarchitect

mdler: It was very nice of you to take time to repsonse to my spelling.

Cheer up, man.

May 24, 06 6:35 pm  · 
 · 
cf

A good overview book many use for the design exam:

INSIDE TODAYS HOME
Luann Nissen
Ray Faulkner
Sarah Faulkner

Sixth Edition

Thomson Learning, Inc
1-800-423-0563

ISPN: 0-03-055492-6

May 25, 06 9:11 am  · 
 · 
trace™

you can't learn to design by reading a book

May 25, 06 10:20 am  · 
 · 
cf

The building codes, BOMA, and ADAAG are working towards a perfect process that will make universal design available to everyone. We architects are very lucky to have received the latest IBC and BOMA standards that further maximizes the ability of any architect to reap maximum returns in any office and to provide our customers with a high return on their product be that rent or sale. It is a glorious time to be an architect because of books. Please read these books. You will make us all better architects in the process. Let's all work together towards this goal for more profitable future and be sure to contribute to the betterment of your area AIA and your community at large. We all can do this, let's go take charge.

May 25, 06 11:02 am  · 
 · 
c.k.

cf, are you a robot?

May 25, 06 8:06 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: