Archinect
anchor

Greatest Post Of All Time

So we've already nominated our favorite posters. How about favorite POSTS of all time. The more rediculous, unjustified, and out-of-line, the better! This week alone there has been plenty to choose from.

After digging through the archive, my fave:

"sciarc killed my sister when I was 3, so I'd really prefer if we could just stop talking about it." -mr fusion 6/25/03

p.s. be sure to give credit where credit's due.

May 18, 06 10:20 pm
liberty bell

I don't remeber the first to use it, and I think it was used by many people, but my favorite put-down from the old archinect was:

You pee like a girl.

Just makes me laugh every time I see it. SO glad the new archinect isn't that silly. (usually)

May 18, 06 10:25 pm  · 
 · 
Auguste Perret

"Ok you guys are at a different level, I'm a student, I cant just start to draw the freaking floor plan."

" I have this bet with someone, he think[s] it would be impossible for me to get in to Yale or Princeton, and because of the personality that I have I will apply and I will get in".

Both of these are from sheri24, but in different contexts. Pretty much anything from her is classic.

May 18, 06 11:17 pm  · 
 · 
sporadic supernova

"Hi all you fancy graphics lovers"

nuf said ...

May 18, 06 11:29 pm  · 
 · 
Auguste Perret

"Janna Doe" from Columbia marries "John Doe" from Harvard; "Sussie Backyard" majors architecture in Princeton and labors as intern in a "small firm" owned by "Hairy Larry" from Harvard. When a problem by "Little Jack Horner" a graduate from a community college emerges he gets fired and collects his unemployment checks. When the same mistake is done by "Little Caesar" from Cornell is a "random act of grace" the director laughs and the sh..t hits someone else.

-AREworkshop

May 18, 06 11:34 pm  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

the best post, hands down is the ancient 'frank gehry's fashion sense' thread

btw, where are the archives? how does one access it?

May 19, 06 1:05 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: