Archinect
anchor

Front Design Feature

Archinect

This thread has been created to discuss the work of Front Design as seen in this Archinect feature..

Jul 12, 04 8:25 pm
.nl

oh my god!

what I would give to work there!

Jul 13, 04 3:57 am  · 
 · 
archiphreak

their work is very interesting (and yes, i agree with .nl, WOW!!), the idea that industrial design, which is all about "man-made" and "synthetic" can be directly related to "nature" and "living things". not a new idea, but they definitely give it new life. really neat shit.

Jul 13, 04 8:56 am  · 
 · 
mike

The femininity of the objects lends them an almost surreal fairy-like appeal. I would expect to find these products gracing the mantle of Tinkerbell's humble little abode. I'm not saying this to knock the products at all; rather this is a lovely needle in the haystack of design that totally ignores nature and its place in our surroundings. Leave it to the graceful, beautiful, and intelligent women in our midst to wake us up once again to the sensibility, and quiet beauty that can only be found within nature.

Jul 13, 04 12:24 pm  · 
 · 
Brandon J

these women not only do amazing work, but can they be any prettier??

May 13, 05 9:54 am  · 
 · 
sporadic supernova

err.... do they have any openings ? ...

in all fairness they do have some very impressive work .. though the wallpaper clock didn't really appeal to me ..

Apr 24, 06 2:12 am  · 
 · 
JohnProlly

Their work is stunning. Total package = 10

ohh and GOD THEY ARE SOOOO FREAKIN HOT.

Apr 26, 06 9:20 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: