Archinect
anchor

So.. Green architecture in New York, Internships

mgns

Hi,

I'm grad student, took my bachelor last year from the school of architecture in Aarhus, Denmark, and now im very interested in looking for offices in the states for an internship.

As most people on this site, I'm very interested in todays green architecture movement, reuse of materials and sustainable designstrategies and such, as well as conceptual og hyperrational solutions in the vein of say OMA, lot-ek, et al. I also find contemporary japanese aesthetics very poetic, and mans relationship with nature is a common theme in my architecture.

Ive been looking around a while, and I was hoping I could get some feedback from people on this site more traveled in the american archi-office-landscape. What offices do you recommend for me in New York? I would like to work in an office, where i of course would be willing to work a lot, but with an okay pay and some spare time would be appreciated.

If you have any tips on offices of this kind, or where i should look to research this further, I would be very very grateful. Really, thanks a lot.

I would also be interessted in offices in San Fransisco or New Orleans.

May 14, 06 12:44 pm
squaresquared

You might want to try Dennis Wedlick...

May 17, 06 7:03 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: