Archinect
anchor

la fura dels baus

jgeis

last night i went to an interpretation of kafka's metamorphosis played by a catalán group called la fura dels baus. it was magnificent. pretty cool from a set-design standpoint as well--have any of you archinecters seen some of their stuff?

May 13, 06 11:09 am
ochona

perdona, si us plau...on és el estacio "tarragona?"

that ride on the barcelona metro was worthy of kafka...hell, that whole night, especially when my friend's wallet got stolen and then returned to him ten minutes later when the thief found out it was a tiny sketchbook

May 14, 06 10:21 pm  · 
 · 
Medit

pretty good catalan ochona! (just only one typo! > "... és l'estació")

May 15, 06 8:01 am  · 
 · 
ClemsonDnB

yeah jgeis, i saw them in madrid, it was a play based on marquis de sade's writings, about this girl that eventually transforms from being scared and held back sexually to this "liberated" sexual being (who does her own mom lol) it was extremely provocative and one of my favorite parts was that they had audience participation, and one of the girls that was there with me took her shirt off! god i love spain!

May 20, 06 8:32 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: