Archinect
anchor

summer sublet

tzenyujuei

ok, I have been searching all over the place and am having a hard time finding a place in NYC to sublet (im interning at KPF).... mainly its because i need from mid may to mid august and i want to keep it around $1000 if possible... anyone out there that can help me?

Apr 28, 06 6:18 pm
Barrett

$1000 per month or for the whole summer?

Apr 29, 06 11:24 am  · 
 · 
tzenyujuei

per month (could go another $100 if it was including utilities)... im not sure where to look other than Craigslist. any suggestions would be appreciated.

Apr 29, 06 11:28 am  · 
 · 
myownpath

did you try craigslist? or mention to hr at kpf that you haven't found a sublet yet. you never know, someone there might be willing to rent out some space to you, if it's only for a few months. good luck.

Apr 29, 06 11:30 am  · 
 · 
myownpath

oops, we were posting at the same time. keep on craigslist, you'll find something.

Apr 29, 06 11:37 am  · 
 · 
tzenyujuei

not a problem... i forgot how stressful apartment finding is... gar

Apr 29, 06 11:38 am  · 
 · 
surface

My 2nd bedroom should be open from July onward, if that is of interest and you find a place for the first half of your stay. Send me an email through archinect!

Apr 29, 06 8:37 pm  · 
 · 
tzenyujuei

thanks Susan! hopefully I will be able to find something for the whole time, but I appreciate the offer!

Apr 29, 06 9:13 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: