Archinect
anchor

Home schooled

Hasselhoff

I'm working at home today. I've been more productive than I was yesterday in studio, but it's still pathetic. I'm just CADing up some plans, so there is no reason to be uber distracted in studio. I can just stay here and work in my pajamas and drink bubbly water all day.

Apr 22, 06 5:39 pm

When I was in school, I used to work in the living room of a house I shared with many friends. We watched movies, drank, laughed, and worked for two weeks straight at the end of each semester. It was better than studio because it was home, but still had the support and camraderie of studio. It was awesome. I'm glad you've found your happy place, too.

Apr 22, 06 5:43 pm  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

Whoa this sucks. I'm now realizing how craptastic my project is. What a disappointment. Oh yeah, and I'm starting to panic.

Apr 23, 06 9:20 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

what have you learned from your failure and disappointment and will it help you to be an ivy league leader??? leaders should be respected.and looked up to with respect!

Apr 23, 06 9:29 pm  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

I have learned that I should probably find a different line of work.

Apr 23, 06 9:34 pm  · 
 · 
Appleseed

When teh bubbly water = light Mexican beer, then I parallel you.

Apr 23, 06 10:12 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Hasselhoff I'm sure it looks craptastic to you right now because you've been staring at it non-stop for days and you know you havea deadline soon. I'm sure it's actually quite good. Take deep breaths and long drinks of fizzy water and keep going.

Apr 24, 06 10:32 pm  · 
 · 

ivy leahue students don't do craptastic do they?

not possible. liberty is right (she always is).

Apr 24, 06 11:59 pm  · 
 · 
sporadic supernova

Take it easy hasselhoff .. I'm sure it'll work out fine by the time you finish it ..

WWFLWD

Apr 25, 06 3:27 am  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

FLW would have an intern rigor up some drawings in like 15 minutes.

Apr 25, 06 4:16 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

hey all non ivy leaguers! craptastic is the new fantastic. now bang that cowbell!!!

Apr 25, 06 5:21 am  · 
 · 
sporadic supernova
Apr 25, 06 5:45 am  · 
 · 
mdler

when you can see the architecture building from your apartment window, you know it is time to find a new apartment....

Apr 25, 06 8:08 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: