Archinect
anchor

suggestions, pls!

Mzee

my grad studio was just assigned a project for the recladding of an old venetian building...does anyone have any books/projects to suggest as a good intro to recladding in general or something that deals with idea of the skin of a building?

I think i need to do some research before I begin this one.....

Apr 18, 06 1:05 pm
A Center for Ants?

your last sentence is your own best suggestion.

Apr 18, 06 1:17 pm  · 
 · 

See, now this is why the regulars of archinect are getting testy. People come on here, not having even started researching anything, and ask for our suggestions as to what to do. Hint to all: the more information YOU bring to the table, the more we can help you, and honestly, the more we'll be inclined to do so.

That said, my fav. book on skins is this.

Apr 18, 06 1:25 pm  · 
 · 
Mzee

thanks rationalist.. actually, i found that book in the lib last night..its really neat ...
maybe the way i worded my post made it seem like i was seeking help even before i did anything myself... it's nothing like that..i was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions that maybe our small library was lacking..

sorry to have seemed that way.

Apr 18, 06 2:24 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: