U of Toronto (Post-professional M.Arch)
NC State U (M.Arch)
Northeastern U (M.Arch)
Savannah College of Art and Design (M.Arch)+$10,000 fellowship/per year

My background: 5-years B.Arch degree got in China,

Does anyone can give me some advice?

Apr 12, 06 7:05 pm
GT+...:(

I'm gonna see SCAD today, I'll let you know early next week about it.

Apr 13, 06 9:20 am  · 
 · 
baker

i am certain that the university of toronto is a significantly stronger program than northeastern in boston, resources, faculty, and student body. i have no direct knowledge of NCSU nor SCAD.

Apr 13, 06 9:38 am  · 
 · 
Han

Thanks buds. for sure U of Toronto is stronger than the rest..however I wonder if I can practise for being an atchitect in america by holding a degree accredited by CACB rather than NAAB?

Apr 13, 06 6:02 pm  · 
 · 
Emerson123

I thought U of T was NAAB accredited.

Apr 13, 06 6:09 pm  · 
 · 
baker

utoronto is NAAB accredited or at least recognized. I am certain that a professional M.Arch degree from utoronto will be recognized by NAAB. the architecture school explicitly states this in their printed bulletin, and it may be on their website as well.

Apr 16, 06 9:34 pm  · 
 · 
Han

thanks buddy.. I still wonder if one whose degree is accredited by CACB can practise in US?

Apr 16, 06 9:41 pm  · 
 · 
mdp

i believe the answer is yes- accredited degrees in canada are recognized by the NAAB. double check with toronto- but i was looking at UBC and they were very clear about that.

Apr 17, 06 6:45 pm  · 
 · 
Han

thanks dude, I am trying to look for a job in US or Canada..prior to come back to China, where there are a lot of opportunities for atchitects..Any body plan to go there?

Apr 17, 06 7:44 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: