Archinect
anchor

RIBA student news

Anarchi

Hi, as the new writer for RIBA student news - you should get it emailed to you if you are a RIBA student member.

I wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions for what they would like included in the letter? Are there any topics you would like to hear more about? Or anything you don't want to hear about?

Any and ALL ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jess

Apr 8, 06 6:39 pm
Cure

im from the usa, want to get be licensed, AIA...but if i want to live in Hong kong in the end...do i have to do something like an intern before i can take exams for the RIBA? or should i just work here in USA and the go to Asia and get licensed? thats my question...

Apr 10, 06 11:52 pm  · 
 · 
spiderdad

search the forum... its been discussed before

Apr 11, 06 12:34 am  · 
 · 
BOTS

Jess - ARB vs RIBA for beginners!

Apr 11, 06 9:26 am  · 
 · 
eion

How about RIBA accredited schools throughout Europe, and what is that worth as far as getting licensed in the EU. Licensing requirements in GB vs France, Spain... etc?

Apr 11, 06 2:05 pm  · 
 · 
antipod

BOTS start with ARB=£££+£££+£££+£££and then if you are from anywhere they don't like add £££££££ as well.

Bastards. You'd think they would welcome people who could start getting their crappy building indusrty in line, but apparently not.

Apr 12, 06 8:49 am  · 
 · 
Anarchi

Ooh ARB v RIBA i like it!! Good idea as many students are not aware of the ARB and the disinction between the two! Thanks

Apr 12, 06 9:08 am  · 
 · 
BOTS

Jess - There's a distinction between the two? I thought they were both self centric with delusions of gradeur within the Proffession!

Apr 12, 06 9:49 am  · 
 · 
BOTS

Jess - ARB vs RIBA could be a non starter as there is a bias as you will be writing from an RIBA position. Try no to fall into the trap of adding to the bull shit that currently spews forth from both on regular occations.

RIBA has my vote for the moment.

Apr 12, 06 9:55 am  · 
 · 
Anarchi

"I thought they were both self centric with delusions of grandeur within the Profession!" Haha! Yes BOTS I agree somewhat BUT that doesn't mean there aren't distinctions between the two!!! Hopefully it will be more informative than biased....but no promises just yet!

Apr 12, 06 4:04 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: