Archinect
anchor

Cameron Sinclair at Penn...sorta

Hasselhoff

Hey Cameron. Just wanted to give you a shout out. My professor, Kathrine Veikos, was talking about you today in class. I believe you spoke to her personally, but she saw you out in Utah this past weekend and was very impressed with your work. Sounds very cool. Ok, that's all.

Apr 6, 06 12:05 pm
Cameron

Looks like I'm there for commencement after speaking at the Brookyln Designs festival. Shall we organize drinks on May 15th?

Apr 6, 06 12:30 pm  · 
 · 

cameron, you always mention drinks around your lectures, appearances, etc., i don't drink but, can i come to one of those after taking drugs?

Apr 6, 06 12:44 pm  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

You are doing PennDesign commencement? Did not know that.

Apr 6, 06 1:18 pm  · 
 · 
surface

Cameron obsesively evangelizes the value of taking notice of the details of lavatory design, hence his tendency to fill up attendees with fluids. Since drugs are often consumed in the restroom, Orhan, you would most likely be welcome.

Apr 6, 06 5:56 pm  · 
 · 

dandy. that suits me and my friend Jav Diggity Dawg.

Apr 6, 06 6:41 pm  · 
 · 
generative_monkey

Cameron- Are you the commencement speaker for PennDesign? If so, that would rule! Word on the street is that Steve Wynn is our speaker, which sucks.

Apr 6, 06 9:39 pm  · 
 · 
Cameron

Perhaps there are two of us. I'm down for the 15th. I'd better double check as I am booking flights this weekend.

Apr 6, 06 10:07 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: