Archinect
anchor

MVRDV & Brad Pitt

BLK

Does anybody know anything abot MVRDV to design the house
of Brad Pitt and Angelina?
I knot that there were some talks between Maas and B. P.
but not more

Apr 6, 06 7:10 am
jaja

Where do you get this news? Is there a gossip magazine, tabloid or beauty salon for obsessive architects/students?

Apr 6, 06 8:24 am  · 
 · 
10pm
Apr 6, 06 8:29 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

10pm, can you explain the provenance of that sketch, please?

Apr 6, 06 9:53 am  · 
 · 
broccolijet

perhaps this is implying that the clients in question are so used to having sunshine blown up their asses that they made it a requirement for the program?

Apr 6, 06 10:45 am  · 
 · 
bob_dobbalina

Brad Pitt did an internship with Gehry apparently.

his current residence is currently featured in a design mag. Shelter maybe. saw it yesterday. He has a large chair collection.

Apr 6, 06 12:10 pm  · 
 · 
10pm

i got it off marlin's blog. it's supposed to be brad pitts architectural chops i think, but if someone said, "venturi's grandmother's greenhouse", I'd bite.
Otherwise, i think its funny. But the more i look at it, the cooler it kindsa gets

Apr 6, 06 1:20 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

Graft did Pitt's house

Apr 6, 06 2:19 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

I rather have Pitt use MVRDV that some shitty firm that does Armeian Palaces in Glendale

Apr 6, 06 2:20 pm  · 
 · 
squaresquared

I know that Pitt and Aniston owned an apartment in converted schoolhouse Amsterdam, and that he travels there sometimes. Haven't heard about the MVRDV connection, but it makes sense given his Dutch connection.

Apr 9, 06 5:10 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

what will i bring to the housewarming party??? i guess i better put on my thinking cap...

Apr 9, 06 9:59 pm  · 
 · 
AP
He has a large chair collection.

as in, a collection of large chairs?

broccoli, i like your reading of the solar house. and broccoli is my favorite vegetable. congratulations.

Apr 10, 06 10:44 am  · 
 · 
A Center for Ants?

he never did an internship w/ gehry. it was just a publicity stunt. this is from a co-worker that used to work at gehry's office.

he was just there to take a look around and so they snapped a couple photos.

Apr 10, 06 12:41 pm  · 
 · 
broccolijet

thanks AP! just trying to send my fellow archinecters subliminal messages in hopes that you'll get your vitamins.

i'm pretty sure he's working on a collection of large chairs because apparently, the world's largest chair is in...get this...Anniston, AL

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/set/CIVIchair.html

Apr 10, 06 12:55 pm  · 
 · 
AP

nice.

Apr 10, 06 1:04 pm  · 
 · 
monkeyboy
Apr 10, 06 3:54 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: