Apr 7, 06 5:49 pm  · 
 · 
sheri25

or go to listings, the 1st house that comes up
24 SOUTH HIBISCUS DRIVE

Apr 7, 06 5:51 pm  · 
 · 
A Center for Ants?

i don't like it. like an amalgam of gaudi/meier/calatrava w/o proper execution. no cohesiveness. tried to do somesort of boat theme w/ the water always present. the spiraling mast and sunshades as sails thing is just too much. and then what's with the red clay roof tiles? it comes up once on the roof adjacent to the pool and is never used again.

i love how the video says "no corners in the house, all the walls are curved" and then shows you a bunch of corners.... i don't get it.

Apr 7, 06 6:01 pm  · 
 · 
A Center for Ants?

no details at all either. figures.

Apr 7, 06 6:02 pm  · 
 · 
Auguste Perret

What??? The house is incredible!!! What the hell do you expect the guy to do under such budget contraints???

I love the fact that it's on a guard gated island.

What's worse, the 'architect' who developed the McMansion, or the client that approved?

Apr 7, 06 11:28 pm  · 
 · 
sheri25

The owner is all of the above, I went to house a few months ago, I had a great time, the house is very different,
and not many people actually like it.

A Center for Ants- You are right about how they say that there is no corners in the house, what is that

Apr 7, 06 11:36 pm  · 
 · 
Sotthi

Perret, that was a good formulation.

Also, to Nevermore, the same logic also holds for -9 for any number lesser than 0.

-3 + (-9) = -12 = -3

-3 + 0 = -3

-9 = 0
-----------

Now here's a neat one.

Pick a number more than 1 and less than 10.

Multiply this number by 2

Add 5

Multiply it by 50 (yea, I'll wait till you guys get a calculator!)

Now, if you have already had your birthday this year add 1756 .. If you haven't, add 1755.

Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should now have a three digit number.

The first digit of this was your original number you chose.

The next two numbers are YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)

May 27, 06 6:42 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: