Archinect
anchor

Tulane and RISD program

soulikeit

advice on their Bachelor of Arch program is greatly appreciated.

Apr 1, 06 11:24 pm
Try Google
Apr 2, 06 10:41 am  · 
 · 

google gives advice now?! man, what aren't they in to?

Apr 2, 06 10:54 am  · 
 · 
tenex

I am considering their MArch program...however I have a friend who completed her BArch an dMArch and Tulane and she loved it there....in fact, I have yet to hear a negative thing about going there (from those who have attended/are attending)

Apr 2, 06 11:33 pm  · 
 · 

risd was my first choice back in '85-'86 and then for some inexplicable reason i let my parents talk me out of even applying. visited there later (while in school) and still thought it looked like a great place to be.

that said, i DID go to tulane ('86-'91) and it was definitely a 100% positive experience. new orleans (even now/especially now?) is fascinating and has its own funky culture completely separate from the cajun/creole/etc thing that outsiders know. the school building is a great incubator for social interaction. the campus provides a lot of places to disappear and think. audubon park is across st. charles. and when you get in a funk, you can always jump on the streetcar for a ride around town. never failed to set me right.

Apr 3, 06 7:45 am  · 
 · 
soulikeit

Thanks steven. Never knew u were frmo tulane.

its heartwarming that u are trying to forget the past.

Apr 3, 06 9:01 am  · 
 · 

oh and by the way - i don't even think they offer b-arch anymore. it's a 5 yr m-arch now.

Apr 3, 06 11:03 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: