newstreamlinedmodel

which is really going to kick my ass?

Mar 27, 06 10:57 am
job job

landslide
Mar 27, 06 11:04 am  · 
 · 
WonderK

Chuck Norris visited Columbia once. His path under the Hudson to Manhattan is now refered to as "the Holland Tunnel".

Mar 27, 06 11:32 am  · 
 · 
strugs

Uhhh....could be a draw.

I mean, Norris v. Bollinger? Wigley is just a stepping stone before Norris faces the real fury of the PrezBo.

Mar 27, 06 11:40 am  · 
 · 
Josh Emig

The blob trend started when Chuck Norris walked into studio and everybodies models melted.

Mar 27, 06 12:26 pm  · 
 · 
Josh Emig

"everybody's"

Mar 27, 06 12:26 pm  · 
 · 
walter_

to chuck norris, a diagram is a roundhouse kick to the throat.

Mar 27, 06 1:19 pm  · 
 · 
postal

chuck norris is in the details

Mar 27, 06 2:27 pm  · 
 · 
newstreamlinedmodel

DECON is what happened when Chuck Noris roundhouse kicked modernism.

Mar 27, 06 6:16 pm  · 
 · 
iterati

All that existed in the past..............pre-Norrisism
All that exists whilst Chuck exists.....Norrisism
All that will follow..........................post-Norrisism

Mar 27, 06 11:04 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

Yes!

Mar 26, 07 6:30 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

We have entered, "The Period of Norrism" aka round house kick ass buildings!

Mar 26, 07 7:49 pm  · 
 · 
silverlake

"Commodity, Norrisness and Delight"

Mar 27, 07 12:12 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

columbia was actually called paraguay until a roundhouse to the dean forced the name change and incorrectu spelling of colombia.

Mar 27, 07 9:00 am  · 
 · 
Medusa

The ramps on Lerner Hall were once just straight, level walkways, until Chuck Norris roundhoused one end of the building.

Mar 27, 07 9:11 am  · 
 · 
chingale

the phrase, "Less is more" was actually originally coined by Chuck in the film, Return of the Dragon. But Brucie left it on the cutting room floor because the big B knew then.... it's better to live it than say it.

Mar 27, 07 9:16 am  · 
 · 
post-neorealcrapismist

columbia used to be located in Texas until Chuck Norris round house kicked it in the face. Now it resides in New York. Nobody

Chuck Norris also received a perfect score on his GRE by simply writing "Chuck Norris" for every answer

Mar 27, 07 10:22 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

Actually Chuck Norris has his own architecture school. No one has ever been admitted since the chuck norris take home exam involves much pain.

Mar 27, 07 10:25 am  · 
 · 
treekiller

I made a really, really bad flick with chuckies son - it was so bad that it doesn't even appear on my imdb credits...

Mar 27, 07 10:27 am  · 
 · 
orEqual

Chuck Norris once sent a job to the output shop and then asked Tito how soon it would be finished.

That is a story from when the output shop was located on the 8th floor of Avery, which no longer exists...

Mar 27, 07 11:15 am  · 
 · 
post-neorealcrapismist

i believe Chuck Norris' school only teaches one type of architecture... extreme PAINism

Mar 27, 07 12:52 pm  · 
 · 
theTracer

Some people think wigle has an accent, actually Chuck Norris did that.

Mar 27, 07 1:24 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: