Archinect
anchor

Gateway computers

.dwg

sorry for another laptop thread...
i was wondering if anyone has heard or tried Gateway computers before for laptops? they seem to be pretty updated with the hardware. why don't i hear anything about people getting gateway?
my computer fried and i was looking at the gateway specs.
any insights?

Mar 14, 06 10:38 pm
timpdx

I don't know about their laptops but my Gateway desktop has been flawless for about a year now.

Mar 14, 06 10:40 pm  · 
 · 
michellemarie

I've had a gateway laptop for 4 years, and it even got me through 1 year of archi grad school. i customized it so it was fully loaded and cost 2k. still works great, the only thing that ever gave me a problem is the cd writer stopped working, so i had a exteral for a while instead. but now i think its time for an upgrade....

Jul 24, 06 12:34 pm  · 
 · 
musicman

I have one of the convertible laptops by Gateway that you can use as a tablet pc. Its especially helpful, for example, when using the lasso tool in photoshop, and you can sketch right on the computer and incorporate them into your presentations without having to scan. I'd recommend it!

Jul 25, 06 1:15 pm  · 
 · 
russromei

Got a new gateway ultrslim notebook 15.6

It's driving me mad

I cannot find how to do or simulate the pagedown - pageup  keys

The one most reccomended don't work FN-downarrow or any other combo of keys

Thanks

Jul 8, 22 8:12 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: