Archinect
anchor

CRAP

Hasselhoff

Mid Reviews Wednesday and Thursday. My computer just melted.

Mar 13, 06 9:13 pm
wilday

if anyone knows how to stay cool under pressure it is...

Mar 13, 06 9:17 pm  · 
 · 
wilday

good luck, hope it works out for you.

Mar 13, 06 9:18 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

That picture is really just what I wanted to see at this moment.

Hasselhoff, got a backup plan? Keep us posted. At least you've got some people that can vouch for you.

Mar 13, 06 10:46 pm  · 
 · 
SuperBeatledud

I had to do a Viz render over night for my Viz class final project that was due the next day. My video card's fan went out, and thus my card's processor was screwed up, and overheating (even if it wasn't too late at night to go buy a new fan, it was too late for the video card). So to kept the computer cool enough, I opened up the side of it, put a box fan in front of the computer, and hooked up an air conditioner unit behind the box fan....got me through the night...

Mar 13, 06 11:02 pm  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

I should be able to pull my HDD, open it on my friend's PC, copy stuff to my mini harddrive and use my laptop. I came home and will try to do some drawings, but man, I'm flipping out. I didn't get my photo assignment done and I have those two mid reviews. School hating meter on the rise. I've realized, when I can just play around and think and doodle and mess around on the computer, I have fun. When stuff is due, I really find this whole thing not fun. I can't really perform architecture under pressure.

Mar 13, 06 11:15 pm  · 
 · 
SuperBeatledud

I have performing under pressure too....

Mar 13, 06 11:32 pm  · 
 · 
sporadic supernova

good luck hasselhoff...

today's thursday .. so what happened ?

Mar 15, 06 11:56 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: