Archinect
anchor

laptop gone, life in shambles

yellowtrace

so my laptop got stolen out of my bag this past friday night out on the bowery. stupidly enough, lots of my stuff wasn't backed up, particularly 2.5 years worth of pictures. most of my architecture work is around on cds somewhere, but still, i feel like hating on everything. i kicked a cab over and over that honked at me. any other suggestions for cathatic activities?

Mar 13, 06 12:31 pm
kaf

yellowtrace: I think it might be cathartic to hop on a plane and fly somewhere for an extended stay with friends...say to, Seattle? You might find friends there with a good chunk of those same pictures and work that you lost.

Mar 13, 06 12:51 pm  · 
 · 
yellowtrace

an interesting proposition. while i'm out there do you think we could stop by bill gates' house and get him to hook me up with a phat new machine? i would give high fives for life. although really i'd rather drive down the coast and get steve jobs to set me up. looking for a raod trip?

Mar 13, 06 12:57 pm  · 
 · 
yellowtrace

*road. fuck.

Mar 13, 06 12:57 pm  · 
 · 
FRO

go fast

think about nothing

Mar 13, 06 2:18 pm  · 
 · 
Josh Emig

Don't buy a new laptop. Get in a car (or on a train or plane) and go. Don't look back.

Mar 13, 06 5:01 pm  · 
 · 
grid

computers are overrated. stick to yellow trace.

Mar 14, 06 9:01 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

Wow, Something Over There makes a very good point. Go talk to Hasselhoff.

Mar 14, 06 11:02 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: