Archinect
anchor

Censure the President?

SuperBeatledud
Here

You mean to tell me that we could have censured the president a while ago? What the hell took so long?

Go Feingold and Wisconsin Senators...REPRESENT!

Mar 13, 06 9:35 am
Living in Gin

Censure is a slab on the wrist. The jackass should have been impeached years ago and tried for high treason and war crimes.

Mar 13, 06 9:48 am  · 
 · 
SuperBeatledud

I'm just excited that Feingold is doing it. He's probably the most sincere politician I've ever met. And he's from my hometown!

Too bad he's Jewish and just got divorced again...probably never become president...

Mar 13, 06 9:51 am  · 
 · 

slabs are quite heavy...

it is surprising that he HASN'T been impeached. he must really be skirting the line though what with authorizing torture and illegul wiretaps...

Mar 13, 06 9:51 am  · 
 · 
JohnProlly

Yeah, my ever-so-political roomate told me about this. I could regurgitate our discussion on it last night, but it's all been said before.

Mar 13, 06 10:13 am  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

Yeah, Clinton was impeached for lying about a blow job. WOOOO. So he didn't want to make his marital problems public. What an evildoer.

Mar 13, 06 11:55 am  · 
 · 
FrankLloydMike

yeah. I love how fucking hypocritical republicans get. I mean I know they all are (we all are), but honest to god, Clinton lied about a blow job.. Bush lied to lead the country to war, hid illegal wiretapping, lied about Katrina.......... I'm not advocating impeachment, because I hate how impeachment and recall happy this country is getting, but goddam it the man has got to be censured. It'll at least make a statement. but the repubs will never go for and the dems are going to try to be moderate to win seats. whatever happened to the liberal consensus in this country anyway? I sure as hell miss it. (sorry about the horrible spelling today)

Mar 19, 06 12:16 pm  · 
 · 
SuperBeatledud

There once was a song called, "Arrest the President."
Contemporary music.
A hit with the kids.
It was a top ten.

I wasn't pop then, so I missed the bus a bit.
But politics was on everybody's “hot this summer” list.
The cool kids were all rocking votes.
I shit you not.
But I was pistol-whipping cops for hip hop.

Mar 19, 06 12:29 pm  · 
 · 
zoroaster

Frist - "blah blah blah censuring the president sends the wrong message to the American people... ... unpatriotic... the terrorists win... blah blah blah blah..."

Mar 20, 06 12:19 am  · 
 · 
trip to fame

Why do I have a strong sense that this administration and its actions will make for a quality spoof flick in the not-too-distant future...

Mar 20, 06 8:20 am  · 
 · 
Artful Dodger

you mean team america world police?

Mar 20, 06 10:56 am  · 
 · 
trip to fame

haha...yes, but in this case I envision live-action and even more direct associations and allusions.

Mar 20, 06 12:22 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

dems aint got balls

Mar 21, 06 2:55 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: