Archinect
anchor

SciArc students

ostrel

I am looking at undergrad arch. programs in CA. SciArc is one of them. If you are/were a student there, what is your opinion about the school? Did you like the teachers? Etc.

PS. What kind of portfolio did you have?

Any comments are appreciated. Thanks. =)

Mar 9, 06 8:34 pm
broccolijet

This topic's been covered quite thoroughly -- I've been looking into SCIArc as wel and there's a lot of good stuff here already. Just search the threads for "sciarc" (the search function is at the bottom of the Discussions page)

If you still don't find what you need there seem to be a lot of former and current students here who will respond if you refine your question a bit more...

Mar 9, 06 8:59 pm  · 
 · 
meta

does anyone know when the graduate decisions be announced?

Mar 10, 06 10:19 am  · 
 · 
JohnProlly

no, but their admissions office MIGHT

Mar 10, 06 12:22 pm  · 
 · 
ostrel

Well, I did read through the posts. Another question -

What about the school's building? I heard that they lost a case in court. Will that change anything? Will the school be moved to a diferent location?

Mar 10, 06 1:46 pm  · 
 · 
broccolijet

I visited the school this past Monday. Wenona (the admissions director) addressed this...apparently, they've renewed their lease and the school will be in the current building for the foreseeable future...the lease is good for like 10 more years.

Mar 10, 06 1:54 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: