Archinect
anchor

Need some help in Shanghai!

Gotan

Hello!

I am taking my plane from Yunnan,China to Shanghai in a few hours. A new chapter of this trip will begin...landing a job as an architect in Shanghai.

I would like to know if any of you can suggest good firms to apply to there. Or if any archinecters are aware of jobs openings (or even better: who knows some Human Ressources director!) in an interesting Shanghai firm or International firm with a local office there.

Thanks!!!

By the way, I would be glad to know some other expats of the architectural scene, if any archinecter is out there...write me a mail!

to follow my backpacking trip so far in Asia, have a look at my site:
www.jsbourdages.com

Mar 6, 06 10:12 pm
n_

i just returned from working in shanghai for 7 months. good luck, my friend. good luck.

i would not recommend the firm i worked for. it was a disaster. and most other firms, as i were told, were disasterous as well. good luck, my friend. good luck.

go to www.shanghaiexpat.com to meet people. there are tons of expats so you wont have a problem meeting others.

Mar 10, 06 1:42 pm  · 
 · 
n_

i just returned from working in shanghai for 7 months. good luck, my friend. good luck.

i would not recommend the firm i worked for. it was a disaster. and most other firms, as i were told, were disasterous as well. good luck, my friend. good luck.

go to www.shanghaiexpat.com to meet people. there are tons of expats so you wont have a problem meeting others.

Mar 10, 06 1:42 pm  · 
 · 
n_

oh wait, i did just think of one firm that seemed pretty good. i had two girlfriends that worked there and enjoyed the projects. its a french firm called architecture studio. they are serious and don't mess around so be prepared to work. http://www.architecture-studio.fr/

Mar 10, 06 1:48 pm  · 
 · 
Gotan

Thanks a lot! I will go try to apply to arch-studio.
Do you know anybody there?

You can write me at [email protected]

Cheers!

Mar 11, 06 6:30 am  · 
 · 
ak_asian89

there is a job at archinct for interns in shanghai

Mar 11, 06 2:22 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: