anchor

Sex and architecture..... Do they mix?

Lin'gua

Dear Fellow architects,

HORNY OR NOT?

Define your selves.............

Mar 5, 06 2:33 am
e909

are you asking about my head or the top of my head?

Mar 5, 06 3:30 am  · 
 · 
MysteryMan

There's the ubiquitous 'glory hole':
link

....Come to think of it, maybe this is less Architecture, than Civil Engineering. It is a little bit suggestive...

Mar 5, 06 4:59 am  · 
 · 
siggers

wow, that is quite something! (the glory hole)

Mar 5, 06 6:10 am  · 
 · 

unfortunate name, my opinion. but that's a really beautiful thing.

Mar 5, 06 8:44 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

is it in the back of a gay bar?

Mar 5, 06 9:42 am  · 
 · 
MysteryMan

Wellll....it is 60 miles from sAN fRaNcIscO

Mar 5, 06 11:07 am  · 
 · 
SuperHeavy

"Why should I change, he's the one who sucks" says the original Glory Hole

Mar 5, 06 2:24 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

MysteryMan, that is quite amazing. Not that any of this has anything to do with the original topic, but this is actually kind of cooler than that, so yeah.

Mar 5, 06 3:19 pm  · 
 · 
dia

God damn thats cool! Looks like a superstudio project, but real!

Mar 5, 06 3:35 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

Well being my wife is an Architect and Brazilian and as they say in Brazil there the three "S's" Samba, Sun and Sex...Yes they do...and boy do they ever...Just Ask Oscar if you don't believe me.. Every building he ever designed was insired by a woman or some particular part of a woman. Just read his autobiography....I think he is pushing 96 years of age but watch out ladies...he still has what it takes.

Mar 5, 06 3:46 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

72 feet...that's a damn big hole! i have to admit that i didn't realize how big it was at first glance. that must be an impressive rush when the water finally crests over the edge...wow. big enought to shallow the 40 foot thesis whole.

Mar 5, 06 7:45 pm  · 
 · 
MysteryMan

Hey SNOOKER, here's to your Brasilian wife! I've gotta get my Brasilian (Gaucha) wife over here soon...damn, this Topic!

Mar 6, 06 12:33 am  · 
 · 

not at the same time...unless you are looking at the structure of the other person

Mar 7, 06 10:59 am  · 
 · 
snooker

M&M: Hoping to make a May visit....if all clients are on time paying the bills. Really wish I could have been there last week, but there is always fat tuesday 2007!

Mar 7, 06 6:18 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

M&M there was a Samba School that did architecture as their theme this year...and yup Oscar did have his Museum in Netiro as a float...of course it was covered with beautiful women as should all of his building be.

Mar 7, 06 6:20 pm  · 
 · 
MysteryMan

I liked the Samba float w/ the 20 or so VW Fuscas...also, I liked the one w/ the tribute to music. You know, the one w/ the 30 or so Elvis's (is 'Elvae' plural for Elvis?). But my favorite Carnival scene this year was the beleza that got the fireworks caught in her headgear. She frantically threw it off & kept on Samba-ing, never missing a beat...Man I love that about Brasileiras! Did I mention that she was topless & stacked. Man, I need my wife to buy her ticket over here.

Mar 11, 06 4:40 pm  · 
 · 
ak_asian89

so athletes are hunks
computer jobs are geeky
musicians are cool
models are hot
professors are intelligent
architects are what.....? sexy?

Mar 11, 06 6:37 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

architects are.......all of the above.

And then some.

Mar 11, 06 8:10 pm  · 
 · 
polyhedraldesign

there's sex and there's architecture, and never the twain shall meet

Mar 11, 06 8:18 pm  · 
 · 
ak_asian89

i used to always think architects were really old with white hair. in the matrix, the "architect" in that white room talking to neo and all. so that image of an old guy and ssex don't match yes.
but now....when a chick would say she is an architect, i think it would be sexy...

Mar 12, 06 3:55 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: