Archinect
anchor

Detroit CAD file

bigmurf10

Does anyone have a cad file for downtown Detroit. It would be greatly appreciated for my Masters Studio Project? Thanks!

Jan 12, 12 3:31 pm
Mr.Wolf

Greetings,

I'm also working on a project in the Detroit area. I was wondering if you'd been able to attain the city cadmap for your Studio Project. I've been trying to use google earth/ maps thus far and the project is requiring much more detail. It'd be an incredible help if you could pass it a long or point in the direction of how to obtain one. Also if you havent been able to get it, let me know + I'll send it your way if/when I do find it. I have a decent .dwg of just the Central business district if that would be helpful to you.

Thanks 

May 21, 13 2:45 pm  · 
 · 

For future reference... I have a layout of Downtown Detroit with some rough 3D information as well. The information extends just outside the freeway ring. I also have a lot of photos taken during the 90's from factories, abandoned buildings downtown, etc.

Aug 31, 14 2:07 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: