Archinect
anchor

who's more impressive and sexier to the women of their times?

strlt_typ

gaudi or brunelleschi?...i'm gonna go with brunelleschi...even though gaudi has park guell to take his girls on a date...

Feb 3, 06 6:47 pm
vado retro

bruni had the goldsmithing skills to lay the minerals on his ladeeee

Feb 3, 06 8:34 pm  · 
 · 
waxwings
Feb 3, 06 9:09 pm  · 
 · 
Medit

Gaudí never took a girl for a date in his Park Güell.. in fact, Gaudí barely took a girl anywhere in his whole life.. public rumuor says that there were only 4 women in his whole life-time that he approached with.. um.. carnal intentions (and one was a platonic affair -he was still a teenager- so that's 3 girls only)

his mix of extreme hardcore christianism-catholicism-whatever, chronic health problems, and the fact that he was a dead-shy, kind-of-misanthropic character didn't helped him to find a girl to take on a date either...

if you find somewhere in the net a translator -ala Babelfish- that can translate catalan and spanish into english, I got some articles (and a pic of Pepeta Andreu, his most famous failed affair), here:
http://www.geocities.com/medit1976b/arq2_gaudi4.htm

Feb 4, 06 6:09 am  · 
 · 
meta

Bald men are sexier to any woman of any time.

Feb 4, 06 11:56 pm  · 
 · 
sporadic supernova

welll..... i think i'm starting to bald ...

finally a chance to woo the women !!

Feb 5, 06 2:23 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: