Archinect
anchor

Law and Order: SVU (Special Valentines Unit)

Smokety Mc Smoke Smoke

Perhaps you've seen these. Worth a giggle or two ....

Feb 2, 06 12:01 am
Heather Ring

I know one archinect editor that would melt over these ...

Feb 2, 06 12:17 am  · 
 · 
AP

nice

Feb 2, 06 12:23 am  · 
 · 
AP

cant' go wrong with a "Woolynorris"

Feb 2, 06 12:29 am  · 
 · 
JohnProlly

Dude, I LOVE THIS SHOW... TNT needs to drop that shit tho' - I sit on my ass and watch it for hours every night while doing other things.

Feb 2, 06 11:07 am  · 
 · 
SuperHeavy

I used to be addicted to the original and SVU (couldn't stand D'Onofrio's one man show on CI). My TV had no remote so if I wanted to get anything done I would have to jump out of my chair and shut it off in that split second between the end of one show and when they squash the credits and start the second. Evil genius's they are.

Feb 2, 06 11:12 am  · 
 · 

He doesn't do a very good job capturing Olivia. :(

Feb 2, 06 11:29 am  · 
 · 
JohnProlly

I prefer the other ADA as well. Angie, my love...

Feb 2, 06 11:35 am  · 
 · 

yes, this year will be one lonely valentine's, but law and order is there to help.

Feb 2, 06 11:47 am  · 
 · 
Heather Ring

jav, you never properly explained to me why "law and order is like architecture ..."

Feb 2, 06 12:37 pm  · 
 · 
A Center for Ants?

those DA's can prosecute me anyday.

Feb 2, 06 12:51 pm  · 
 · 

oh yes.

Feb 2, 06 1:16 pm  · 
 · 
JohnProlly

My buddy Freshly [yes his real name] went to law school - and he always had a joke about a Law and Architecture Practice... the name of this joint-venture?... drum roll

LAW AND ORDER

heh.

Feb 2, 06 3:04 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

did anyone see the episode with the architect who was clearly based on danny libeskind? he had the 'freedom tower' project, the glasses, the accent ... and 3 wives.

his signature move was a window based on the taj mahal - he placed that at the bedroom of each wife to symbolize his ultimate love (how romatic).

Feb 2, 06 5:49 pm  · 
 · 
JohnProlly

Yeah, I saw that 2 weeks ago - weren't the models and renderings horrid? Like they came from some gradeschoolers.

Feb 2, 06 5:58 pm  · 
 · 
JohnProlly

and that was Criminal Intent, not SVU -

Feb 2, 06 5:58 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

detective benson's mommy...

Feb 2, 06 7:23 pm  · 
 · 
ochona

In the construction system the people are represented by two separate, yet unequally important groups: the architects, who create great designs and the contractors who screw them up. These are their stories.

Feb 2, 06 7:42 pm  · 
 · 

My crush for Law and Order 2006 is going to be oficially Detective Carolyn Barek, one of the much needed improvements to Criminal Intent.

Feb 5, 06 1:15 am  · 
 · 
ether

i like pie.

Feb 5, 06 3:37 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: