Archinect
anchor

Craziest Abode Ever

TWINE

What's the weirdest living situation you've ever been in? Architecturally, or otherwise, or both?

My efficiency has a huge bathroom... where the closet is, doorless, my clothes less than 5 feet from the toilet. Granted, there's partitioning, but the toilet, also, is doorless.

And when I was moving in, my old neighbor across the street shouted "I SHORE DO LURVE YER RED HAIR"

Jan 27, 06 9:47 pm
Manther

Adobe Photoshop CS2. Totally awesome.

Jan 27, 06 9:54 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

I've lived for the last 7 years in homes that look similar to this:

I can't remember what it's like to live somewhere that doesn't have exposed subfloor. Makes it easy to deal with muddy weather, but that's a small benefit. Oh well, such is the life of an architect.

And with that I'm off to watch some stupid Keanu Reeves movie with the husband. Good Friday night to all.

Jan 27, 06 9:56 pm  · 
 · 
c.k.

i have an fire exit through the bathroom - then into a kind of closet and then into a external fire exit.
funny thing is, I have this door in the bathroom with the EXIT sign above

management won't fix other things but they sure change those light bulbs of the sign when they go out

Jan 27, 06 10:08 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: