Archinect
anchor

A big-thanks to big-ness

siggers

I´m much obliged to bigness (Mr Richard Ceccanti) for meeting me on short notice for an introduction to the London Metropolitan architecture department (asd). Not only was the trip definately worth it (and very refreshing versus my visit to the AA and Barlett, even though it is on Holloway road...) but it was good fun chatting to (and even with) the famous 'as featured in Building Design' blogger - whose blog is always worth a skim (at least!)

I won´t mind if you ask archinect to delete this post if you are fearful of hordes of requets for tours of london met! ;-)

Cheers!

signum/Andri

Jan 25, 06 4:10 pm

I'm much obliged to bigness for his generosity as well. There's nothing small about it, that's for sure.

Jan 25, 06 4:34 pm  · 
 · 
spiderdad

LOL....

A big thank you to bigness for the spoons - it was very handy, esp as my housemate hates doing the washingup.

I'm just kidding, I havent used them - but I still have your little box- dont you need it??

should i send it over with steve or jonas???

Jan 26, 06 12:41 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

its sooooo big!!!

Jan 26, 06 8:00 pm  · 
 · 

whats wrong with holloway road?

i used to live there, right across from the safeway. loved it, particularly the continuous busting and/or chasing of the cig bootlegers (who never ever went away no matter how many were arrested.

and danny's building is quite nice too.

ok ok, it aint camden, but not all of london needs to be gentrified do it?

Jan 26, 06 9:34 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: