Archinect
anchor

To err is ummm eh Human?

liberty bell

Sorry to hear, SuperHeavy, but yes, it's something that will make a funny story after that pit in your stomach goes away!

This week I realized a mistake: I had designed a cabinet for a cafe arranged at an angle to the other casework. Looks great in the space, but not until it was installed did I realize that the undercounter refrigerator door can now only open to 45d. Crap.

Thankfully the Owner said it's not a problem, though his barrista staff is miffed at me. I hope they don't pee in my cup next time I order a coffee!

Apr 27, 06 10:21 pm  · 
 · 

oh, come on, superheavy. you just wanted to blow another day in lovely fairfax va. you really surveyed the right store, din'cha? you're having an affair with the bartender at the dulles hampton inn, aren'cha?

[apologies in advance. i'm feeling mischievous today.]

Apr 28, 06 7:33 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

[Neither caffeine nor allergy medication have kicked in yet. Give me half an hour Steven and I'll play along.]

Apr 28, 06 9:36 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell
Damn that lucky Hampton Inn bartender!!!!
Apr 28, 06 10:12 am  · 
 · 
SuperHeavy

Actually I'll be at the Hilton Garden Inn.

I'm going back saturday night/sunday morning.
My company used some 'points' and my flight is only costing $30, $50 for a rental car and not sure on the hotel.

All told, hasn't been my best week though.

Leaving at 3:30 today for the MU Toshiko Mori lecture and open house. Hoping for a better night.

Apr 28, 06 2:49 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

Ooh, doesn't the Hilton Garden Inn give out warm chocolate chip cookies too? In which case your weekend might get even better still....between the bartender and the cookies, what more could you need? :oP

Apr 28, 06 5:44 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: