Archinect
anchor

Harvard Project On The City - Where's the research published?

henrik

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows who/when or indeed if any of the Projects on Lagos and Roman City were ever published in book form a la Great Leap Forward or Shopping?

I found some of the material in Mutations and a couple of DVDs on the web, and some references from years back saying that books were expected to be published by Taschen. But that's it. So, were the books by Taschen cancelled or...?

Jan 8, 06 3:54 pm
thenewold

they're coming

Jan 8, 06 5:32 pm  · 
 · 
bryan boyer

in a lecture at the gsd recently, rk seemed to imply that the lagos work was going to be published soon. he also seemed frustrated with the condition (gloss, heft) of the first two books and wanted to do something more casual... may I suggest the web?

Jan 8, 06 8:09 pm  · 
 · 
vinatieri

special collections at the gsd should have a copy of the thesis submissions for both projects. obviously, a lot of content development needs to take place between the completion of the academic work and the publication of the book itself.

Jan 9, 06 6:14 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: