Archinect
anchor

lectures

bucku

a few weeks ago i was wandering around here and saw a discussion about a lebbeus woods lecture in tampa, fl. i am from atl, ga and thought seriously about going down there just to see the lecture.

i was jsut wondering if there was a way that we, as a community, could post lectures that we know about at various institutions and locations, etc. or perhaps there is already a situation similar to this that i just dont know about.

Jan 6, 06 4:26 pm
strlt_typ

pay someone to videotape the lecture for you...

Jan 6, 06 4:39 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Well, bucku, there's the Archinect event calendar, which lists tons of stuff - maybe not all of it local-ish for you, but interesting to know about nonetheless...

Speaking of which Design Ecologies in Columbus, Ohio nexet weekend will likely be a 'necter-attended event!

Jan 6, 06 4:55 pm  · 
 · 
melivt

don't forget UT which used to have great lecture series, and uncc

Jan 6, 06 9:40 pm  · 
 · 
.dwg
MITWorld

is one of my favourites. There are lots of bigname speakers listed. Enjoy.

Jan 7, 06 3:38 am  · 
 · 
d-t

.dwg: great website!

Jan 7, 06 8:59 pm  · 
 · 
art tech geek

check out ArchitectureRadio. Site's whole purpose is to make as many of the architecture based lectures & seminars available on line. Kuddos to Davis Marquez, et al. 503-c non - profit as well.

Jan 7, 06 9:48 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: