Archinect
anchor

forum in Cincy

SuperBeatledud

I can't believe no one's been talking about this. So the AIAS forum is here this week. I'm driving around the city, or shopping downtown, this whole week, and all I see are giant packs of white kids carrying smart looking bags with name tags on. Yes, I'm profiling but let's face it, architecture students are easy to spot, especially when they stand in the middle of the bridge to take pictures.

Also, Cameron, why didn't you tell us you were going to be in town?

Party in Covington on Sanford st. if anyone is bored tonight.

Dec 31, 05 4:25 pm
WonderK

Crap. I posted under Andy's name again. Oh well. Same difference.

Dec 31, 05 4:29 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Damn, makes me wish I was in Cincy instead of Indy! Yes WonderK arch students are easy to spot.

Dec 31, 05 4:35 pm  · 
 · 
SuperHeavy

I've been watching them from my office in KY. It's great when they walk into the middle of the road for a snapshot of the Roebling bridge against the cincy skyline. Not to make fun, I'd do the same thing.

Haha, i bumped into cameron on the elevator last night but had a "nah, that's not him" conversation with the others in the elevator. btw, i was the hairy one with the orange shirt and suit jacket.

I got a ticket to the beaux arts for $10! After ruling out a bengals jersey I think i'm going with a stripes & plaid theme for my fashion crisis. I'm priming with a liter of Trader Joe's Vintage Ale. At 9% ABV, i'm thinking everyone will be looking plenty fine despite their mismatched clothes.

So what do all you forum go-ers think of Cincinnati?

Dec 31, 05 6:15 pm  · 
 · 
SuperHeavy

and maybe I can wear my borderline socially unacceptable white ball cap!

Dec 31, 05 6:19 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

It's probably not borderline anymore, it's probably just plain socially unacceptable at this point. It's had what, 4 months to ferment?

:oP

You should bring Cameron with you to the party after the ball! I'm sure he would like the giant bottle of Corona and the pinata.

Dec 31, 05 6:35 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: