Archinect
anchor

.. corrugated plastic?

Alana

This is a doozie, but I can not for the life of me remember the technical name of that corrugated plastic! You know the stuff, it comes in large sheets, small sheets, different colors, you can even buy it at art supply stores. I'm trying to describe something I built a long time ago and I can't remember what the technical term for it is. Can anybody help?

Dec 31, 05 12:13 am
tzaar

coroplast!

don't pay more than 12 bucks for a full 4'x8' sheet or you're getting ripped off.

if you're looking for something much more durable and much more expensive, check out 3Form's offerings at www.3form.com, under the 'industia' line.

cheers

Dec 31, 05 2:15 am  · 
 · 
vigggo

thermal polycarbonate?

Dec 31, 05 6:01 am  · 
 · 
Alana

thanks, that's the word I was searching my vacant brain at 2 in the morning for: COROPLAST.
The project was a few years ago and I can't remember what we paid for a sheet... Obviously my memory is not pulling it's weight these days...

Dec 31, 05 11:01 am  · 
 · 
e909

looks more channel than corrugated. signmaking shops probably have lots (in white)

Jan 3, 06 1:03 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: