Archinect
anchor

architectural record

mdler

can you still buy this magazine??? I have been to three bookstores in two cities (LA and Cincinnati) and have not been able to find it on the shelves...

I guess the general public doesnt read architecture magazines

Dec 23, 05 11:34 pm
MUUM79

the general public thinks that "architectural digest" is THE architectural magazine. try barnes and nobles, i've always had success there.

Dec 24, 05 3:18 am  · 
 · 
trace™

AD has some good stuff, once in a while. I've found great articles on Mayne, Hadid, Meier, etc., that I've not seen elsewhere (Mayne's own house article, for instance). That said, I only read the one's that were free (another story).

AR should be avaible at any B&N, Borders, etc.

Dec 24, 05 8:32 am  · 
 · 
mdler

checked b&n in Pasadena...they didnt have it

had 'oprah home', however

Dec 24, 05 10:44 am  · 
 · 
FOG Lite

Well if you're in th eLA area why don't you just go to Hennesy & Ingalls in Santa Monica? I'm fairly certain they would carry it.

Dec 24, 05 11:29 am  · 
 · 
Janosh

The newstand next to Book Soup has it too.

Dec 24, 05 1:30 pm  · 
 · 
frisbee pirata

news/magazine stand in westwood always has it. as does the Borders in westwood, la

Dec 24, 05 1:52 pm  · 
 · 
myriam

weird, i see record EVERYWHERE but i can never find "architecture" for sale...

Dec 24, 05 2:21 pm  · 
 · 
architecturegeek

I've noticed that arch record is at B&N right around when it's released and they usually have about 5 copies but when they sell those they don't restock untill the next issue. You might be SOL as far as big booksellers go.

Dec 24, 05 10:30 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

borders

Dec 25, 05 12:00 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: