Archinect
anchor

confusion over job oppurtunities

caanz

i am graduate as an industrial designer and have an undergraduate degree as an architect...confused on what job oppurtunities do i have now???

Dec 21, 05 6:15 pm
strlt_typ

interior design for shops

Dec 21, 05 7:08 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro
Dec 21, 05 9:26 pm  · 
 · 
bowling_ball

I have a degree in Industrial Design, and I'm headed back to school to get my Master's in Architecture.

I have no way of knowing, but I think you may be able to use that to your advantage... just don't get taken advantage of, doing the work of two employees for the price of one!

Dec 21, 05 9:55 pm  · 
 · 
distant

caanz ... i think you're asking the wrong question ... maybe you ought to be exploring what you want to do / love to do ... that will help you seek out organizations that offer those type of positions

Dec 22, 05 9:11 am  · 
 · 
badass japanese cookie

some architecture offices like grimshaw also do industrial design. maybe look into firms like that?

Dec 22, 05 12:56 pm  · 
 · 
A

Monster Garage.

Dec 22, 05 1:43 pm  · 
 · 
JAG
www.callison.com

Giant retail firm...several of their retail designers have degrees in industrial design, not architecture.

Dec 31, 05 4:07 am  · 
 · 
e909

hybrids:
vacation liners?
http://images.google.com/images?q=Ocean+Liners
rv's?
amusement parks?

Jan 3, 06 1:05 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: