raji
remTV
Dec 2, 05 12:14 pm  · 
 · 

busy at gsd, i see.

Dec 2, 05 1:43 pm  · 
 · 
jpalmer

[http://www.gsd.harvard.edu/people/students/student_forum/blowfish.html]blowfish[/url]

apparently the lone gsd graduate in the office is having a difficult time explaining...

Dec 2, 05 1:46 pm  · 
 · 
mauOne™

is it possible to download those videos or are they just for viewing online?

Dec 3, 05 8:20 am  · 
 · 
Suture

That is comedy gold!!! Put a copy in the archives!

Dec 3, 05 2:06 pm  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

Is X-acto supposed to be Rem?

Dec 3, 05 2:17 pm  · 
 · 
Cameron

this proves that a RISD+GSD education is the best 'double' one can do...

Well done!

submitted one to the blowfish....

The Star-architect

At the end of the crit point at the jury and shout out ‘you people know nothing’, have a fellow student afix you’re Mongolian yak cape over your shoulders, have underlings hand out champagne to those in the room as you leave with your entourage. Bonus points if you’ve come with a small steel band or Scandinavian indie rock band that plays as you exit.

I have actually used number 147 a couple of times. I do like number 96 and will ask for it to be changed to 'the AFH'. reminds me one time when someone in our office started to give some constructive criticism to Bill McDonough.... his answer was priceless and an afh catchphrase for at least a year. Given the company in the room at the time we spent the rest of the meeting biting our lips and trying not to burst out laughing..

Dec 3, 05 4:03 pm  · 
 · 
three

"Is X-acto supposed to be Rem?"

does he look or sound like Rem?
of course he's not supposed to be Rem.

Dec 3, 05 10:15 pm  · 
 · 
Benoit

are the students at GSD running on a different clock then the rest of us... how is there time for this?

Really good though!

Dec 3, 05 10:31 pm  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

Well, I've never heard Rem speak, nor would I expect someone to shave his head for a gag video. Sorry. I really am. I am so stupid!

Dec 4, 05 1:08 am  · 
 · 
SuperHeavy

it's okay Hasselhoff, I thought three might have been having a nic fit there or something myself.

Dec 4, 05 2:39 am  · 
 · 
thenewold

the colored stars on the pimped model were brilliant. maybe critics should bestow stars on real models as a reward for a job well done just as they did when I was in grade 4 or 5.

Dec 4, 05 9:48 am  · 
 · 
dia

I'd like to pimp the model's modeller.

Dec 4, 05 4:18 pm  · 
 · 
inkwray

agreed diabase

Dec 4, 05 4:56 pm  · 
 · 
Kai

x-acto is the architecture version of x-hibit, the rapper that does "pimp my car"

Dec 4, 05 5:02 pm  · 
 · 
three

hasselhoff, i didnt mean to be condescending. sorry it came off like that. on the other hand... kai, thats just so blatantly obvious that it was painful to read... and you didnt even get the name of the show right.

Dec 4, 05 5:27 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: