Archinect
anchor

i still don't know why i chose to be an architect..

reverseplan

i cant seem to figure this one out..since i am self employed now,..some times i wonder!!

Nov 24, 05 8:59 am
MADianito

try in here!, and good luck dude...

Nov 24, 05 10:34 am  · 
 · 
reverseplan

hahahaha...good one..Mariano

Nov 24, 05 10:53 am  · 
 · 
reverseplan

seriously ididnt see this one comin'

Nov 24, 05 11:32 am  · 
 · 
jaja

Are you the type of architect who loves to draw as a kid, and therefore became an architect?

Nov 24, 05 11:45 am  · 
 · 
MADianito

im glad u liked it REVERSE, sometimes ppl here dont have good sense of humor...

Nov 24, 05 12:59 pm  · 
 · 
R0CA

i actually need to figure out why i'm choosing architecture as my major becaues i have to write one of my application essays about that. I'm guessing the reason why i'm choosing architecture is becuase of the way it combines aestheic with X= (what would calculus and physics be?). It allows me to become an artist and still make a decent amount of money. i need art in my life whether it be writing a song or sketching a picture.

Nov 24, 05 2:18 pm  · 
 · 
reverseplan

this post is not meant to be taken seriously ...just may be some times when you are mad...perhaps..you wonder dont you!!

actually i still don't have an answer to my curious thread..but i am glad i am an architect rather than "any thing else'..!!!

Nov 24, 05 2:34 pm  · 
 · 
reverseplan

JAJA...I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A STRANGE KID DRAWING UP THINGS(EVERYWHERE I SEE FIT)..BUT SERIOUSLY...ARCHITECTURE AS I HAVE COME TO UNDERSTAND ISN'T FOR KID WHO CAN SKETCH WELL ...IT IS LARGER THAN THAT ...PERHAPS SOME THING WE NEED TO CONTRIBUTE TO...THAT..WE HAVE TO "BUILD" FOR OURSELVES...A THOUGHT..PERHAPS..

COMMENT!!

Nov 24, 05 2:40 pm  · 
 · 
stone

reverseplan ... serious or not, if you are looking for others to share some experience and wisdom with you, perhaps you can share with us a few tidbits about who you are ... i.e. how long have you been out of school; what sort of work experience have you accomplished; are yo licenses; why did you study archtitecture in the first place; what sort of work do you undertake / want to undertake; why are you frustrated now ?

Nov 24, 05 3:24 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: