Archinect
anchor

sticky white stuff

vado retro

its all over my car. theres more falling from the sky. where are my gloves?

Nov 17, 05 7:02 am
b3tadine[sutures]

get a gun and shoot those pigeons.

Nov 17, 05 7:14 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Not sticky enough to matter here in the heartland. But really dang cold. Would any know if I snuck a pair of thermals under my power suit today?

Nov 17, 05 8:26 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

But should it start to stick...my favorite thing about 2-3" of snow is how it emphasizes every horizontal element in a building. The whole word suddenly looks stacked, you're more aware of gravity...this was especially true on the U Michigan main campus. I've also got some awesome pics of snow effects on Cranbrook campus, oh my god the most beautiful thing....

Nov 17, 05 8:29 am  · 
 · 
A

Here in the state of hockey we just got a good 24 hours of drizzle and then the artic cold that froze a sheet of ice over the land.

Nov 17, 05 8:43 am  · 
 · 
the cellardoor whore

here's liz phair's explicitations: -h.w.c-
Give it to me, don't give it away
Don't think about what the others say
My skins getting clear, my hairs so bright
All you do is fuck me every day and night

You're my secret beauty routine
Na, na, na, na, what my body has seen
I am lookin' good and I'm feeling nice
Baby you're the best magazine advice

Gimme your hot white cum
Gimme your hot white cum
Gimme your hot white cum
Gimme your hot white cum

I'm gonna pull you back down between the sheets
Everything is fresher when the day is sweet
In the morning light when you're already on the phone

Face it, one of these days
Without you I'm just another Dorian Gray
It's the fountain of youth
It's the meaning of life
So hot, so sweet, so wet my appetite

Gimme your hot white cum
Gimme your hot white cum
Gimme your hot white cum
Gimme your hot white cum

Face it, one of these days
Without you I'm just another Dorian Gray
It's the fountain of youth
It's the meaning of life
Baby you're the best magazine advice

Gimme your hot white cum
Gimme your hot white cum
Gimme your hot white cum
Gimme your hot white cum
Gimme your hot white cum
Gimme your hot white cum
Gimme your hot white cum
Gimme your hot white cum
Your hot white cum

this is what a friend is currently into , but thats just rebellion..in my opinion.

Nov 17, 05 4:16 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Ah yes, cdw...

Once bird crap ate through the paint on the roof of my car.

Nov 17, 05 5:00 pm  · 
 · 
myriam

Yeah, liberty... I've always thought that snow looks best in two places: deep country (immense, untouched fields of it, bordered by trees whose branch patterns are snakes of white on thin black fingers) and major city (because the snow settles on all the normally unnoticeable architectural detailing and highlights it. Corbelling lines suddenly stretch across facades, keystones appear prominently above windows, lintels make white dashes across buildings. I love it.

Nov 17, 05 5:04 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Exactly, myriam. And you're right about the skinny black trees at the edge of a field of white, too. God the world is beautiful.

Nov 17, 05 5:20 pm  · 
 · 
Ms Beary

gently falling all day, no accumulation though

Nov 17, 05 5:29 pm  · 
 · 
ochona

ah yes, snow

i love september in chicago

but seriously, i remember my first blizzard -- ever. i woke up at 2 am to go to the restroom and i looked out my window and there it was, the first bonafide 2' of snow i'd ever seen in one place

i remember running downstairs and out the back door of my building, which was right next to the el

just then the train came by above me and dumped a huge drift of snow on my head

but i was very dismayed to learn that yes, i actually had to go to work the next morning -- in texas they cancel everything for 1" of snow

Nov 17, 05 6:48 pm  · 
 · 
myriam

I was pretty impressed by the blizzard we got here in Boston last year. Worst one I've been in so far.

CMU never shut down for blizzards. Classes held without interruption, even if you had to hold onto the strings on the sidewalk to get over the icy sidewalks to class. I heard the story that during a blizzard the year before I got there, CMU didn't shut down until the city MADE it--they were sucking up power that the hospitals needed, supposedly. What's up, secret supercomputing center.

Nov 17, 05 6:51 pm  · 
 · 
FRO

myriam- I think I was still there that year (early 90's?), the whole city was still, you could walk down the middle of Fifth (which was good, becaue the sidewalks were GONE) because there was no traffic. Still had to trudge to classes though.

I love snow. Closing the office at lunch tomorrow to help the boss break in his new Rev 800 snowmobiles, then Saturday start snowboarding practically everyday til April!

Nov 17, 05 7:07 pm  · 
 · 
bigness

fro9k you have now my envy.

Nov 17, 05 7:13 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

notice the related links are about maternity and pregnancy. and to think i was just talkin about snow. not the o in the snow

Nov 17, 05 10:13 pm  · 
 · 
ether

huskies in training, sled enroute..

Nov 17, 05 11:20 pm  · 
 · 
e909

not mine. i can't shoot that high

Nov 18, 05 12:26 am  · 
 · 
badass japanese cookie

watch where the huskies go; never eat the yellow snow

Nov 18, 05 10:51 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: