Archinect
anchor

All-nighter Food

FRO

ants- that picture makes my jaw hurt......

someone gave me one of those 30mg tablets once a few years back- talk about 'give me a project or hit me in the head really hard.' we ended up swapping a 454 big block and 1 ton axles into a K5 Blazer that day (and night)(and next day) hard to believe people are PRESCRIBED that much DAILY. those damn _white_ collar tweekers are runnin this here town.......

Nov 15, 05 4:29 pm  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

I actually just read a report about Adderall. They say that it will keep you up and allow you to focus, but typically reduces creativity and spontinaity.

Nov 15, 05 4:50 pm  · 
 · 
A Center for Ants?

yeah. i seemed to notice that in the kids that took it in studio. not sure about "creativity" as the kids i knew never weren't stellar to begin with... but they seemed to be able to focus on the little things more. like when hand drafting, man, they could draw hatches perfectly forever.

Nov 15, 05 6:15 pm  · 
 · 
guiggster

Man o man, that ice machine and lonely White Castle soda has got me really looking forward to Arch school.

Nov 16, 05 3:59 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: