Archinect
anchor

E-Cat

x-jla

Anyone hear about this invention by the Italian engineer Andrea Rossi?  He claims to have invented cold fusion using nickle and hydrogen to fuse into copper.  It has been tested and observed by some physicists and seems to work.  I am not sure if this is a huge scam, or the greatest invention ever, but if it is real, the world is going to change very quickly.  It will completely decentralise energy production and make every home a small power station off the grid.  I hope it is for real. 

Nov 18, 11 10:59 am
x-jla

assume it is for real.....Do you all think it will be surpressed by energy companies and govenments?  Do you think it will change the form of cities?  Do you think the argument for creating density will still be relevent, or will we be able to sprawl endlessly due to the almost free nature of energy?  I am skeptical, but also hopeful that this thing works.

Nov 18, 11 11:06 am  · 
 · 
x-jla

Check it out!

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2011-10/29/rossi-success

Nov 18, 11 11:08 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: