Archinect
anchor

convert .fmz files

mnesikles

does anyone know of some kind of patch that can import .fmz files directly into VIZ or Rhino?

all of my old form-z models were done at school and now i only have VIZ and Rhino....therefore i am not able to convert the .fmz to .dxf.....my only option is to try to import them directly

somebody please help!!!!!!!!!

Jun 19, 04 8:21 pm
Andrew Kudless

There is no patch, plug-in, etc that I know of between .fmz and rhino or viz. I suggest you find a friend who has formZ or maybe somebody on archinect would be willing to do the conversion for you. If you could wait a couple of weeks until I have some free time, I could do it for you. The other, less legal, but quick and easy solution is to just find a crack on a filesharing network. If you are around a school of arch you could also put up a sign asking a student to do it for you for a few bucks.

Jun 20, 04 4:57 am  · 
 · 
mbr

You will want to export it as a dwg, dxf, 3ds, or obj, once you find someone with FMZ.

Jun 20, 04 10:18 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: