Archinect
anchor

NJ

dinob

Hey guys,
I'm in a kind of turn-point situation in my life right now, so I think I should just write down shortly what's happened. 
My soon-to-be wife just got an offer for a surgical residency (a 7 years contract) in a hospital in Atlantic City, NJ. She's definitely taking the offer, and we're both generally very happy for her. What I'm interested in is.. what about me? I'm a double master graduate - A.Design + Urban planning, and currently enrolled in MBA aside. Logically, I'd move to Atlantic City with her, and hopefully start a career. But what to expect there? How is it with hiring in NJ? I should mention that we're not even from the US, which makes my troubles even worse (She's lucky to have chosen a career where they actually pay you big money and they guarantee for your visa), but I would just like to get a tiny glimpse what's it like there, should switching the continents actually do any good for me... at all? Not to mention interviews via email or Skype, if they even happen. 

Nov 17, 11 11:44 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: