Archinect
anchor

yes, but ...

the cellardoor whore

seriously, this is a yawn growing octopus tentacles .fraternity/sorority style. count them ...random insults, beers and how to make good money schemes. perhaps this is the consequence of making architecture more 'connected'. but, chan-like, i dont blame you. you want domestic and you'll have to manage the bland.

next on the list pillow fight please (sisters only - around my golden sky)

so now i shall go and watch cnn's adrenaline infused trailers on the Hariri report

Oct 23, 05 4:50 pm
SpringFresh

learn not teach

Oct 23, 05 5:00 pm  · 
 · 
the cellardoor whore

is that your attempt at teaching me?
i suggest you learn how to teach me first then. one liner pedantics sink in my waters baby (and so did he my koan whore).

Oct 23, 05 5:13 pm  · 
 · 
bigness

hey, at least we can waste time in an uncostructive manner, so that our mental energies are not wastes on discussing hot theoretical topics like we (sometimes) used to. isn't that fantastic?

there is still the odd spot of enlightenment, but it's so rare, and shortlived...and it's all our fault!

Oct 23, 05 6:49 pm  · 
 · 
pinstripeprincess

if it bores you so, why don't you start your own enlightening thread? i notice you're much more of a contributer, not so much lately, than a stimulus.

Oct 23, 05 8:20 pm  · 
 · 
PROPHET OF DOOM
Oct 23, 05 11:53 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: